EPLO in Cambridge
The Cambridge Campus of the EPLO is an initiative comprised of various activities such as summer courses on the political, institutional, regulatory and supervisory frameworks of evolving fields of law primarily related to international and European integration, as well as lectures, conferences and seminars in cooperation with Wolfson College. It was launched in summer 2014 with an educational program under the general title “Law in the Making”.
The activities under this initiative address the academic community along with practitioners from all over the world specializing in relevant social sciences fields. In addition to attending rigorous courses and meeting interesting eminent speakers and rapporteurs, students will have the chance to walk around the comfort of the University of Cambridge’s most cosmopolitan college, Wolfson College, and explore the historic city of Cambridge along with surrounding world-class tourist sites.
- Institute for Humanities and Culture - Nicos Svoronos
- ELGS Degrees
- Academy of European Public Law
- Academy of Transparency and Human Rights
- Cambridge Campus Programs
- Global Law & Governance Summer School
- Internship Program
- Distance Learning Program for Greek Civil Servants
- Preparatory Program for the National School of Judges
- Seminar on Islamic Law
- EKEME / Post Doc Research Program