Education & Training
The work of the EPLO focuses on four pillars, each perpetually contributing to the improvement of the other through an integrative approach.
Education and Training constitutes one of the most important sectors of the EPLO work.
The EPLO education sector shares, accumulates and advances the intellectual capital required for the development of legal systems and transfers the know-how in a train-the-trainers approach.
The EPLO has initiated The European Law and Governance School, a pan-European higher education institution dedicated to the development of a new generation of law and lawyers who can operate within any legal system.
Furthermore, it has established high caliber educational programs addressed to Graduates and Practitioners enabling them to advance their knowledge and promote their career in a flexible and time saving way. These programs include: The Academy of European Public Law, The Academy of Transparency and Human Rights, the Global Law and Governance Summer School, The Biolaw and Εthics Summer Program and much more.
- Institute for Humanities and Culture - Nicos Svoronos
- ELGS Degrees
- Academy of European Public Law
- Academy of Transparency and Human Rights
- Cambridge Campus Programs
- Global Law & Governance Summer School
- Internship Program
- Distance Learning Program for Greek Civil Servants
- Preparatory Program for the National School of Judges
- Seminar on Islamic Law
- EKEME / Post Doc Research Program
List of projects
- Technical Cooperation
|location/region||Project Title||Type / Category||year|