Brcko National School of Public Administration (BNSPA)
In 2010, the EPLO inaugurated in the district of Brcko in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Brcko National School of Public Administration (BNSPA), in accordance with the wishes of the government of the District.
The BNSPA, an institution of higher education, is an agency of the EPLO developed as a graduate training school for civil servants, elected members of the local authorities and judges of the administrative justice. It addresses all those interested in obtaining a Master's Diploma in national, comparative and European administrative law and administrative science, as well as training seminars for those who wish to develop their skills in a specialized public administration area including civil servants, professionals and experts that deal with the public sector in their everyday professional life.
- Academy of European Public Law
- Academy of Transparency and Human Rights
- Institute for Justice and Growth
- European Law & Governance School
- European Institute of Management and Governance
- Training Institute for Law & Governance
- Institute for Humanities and Culture - Nicos Svoronos
- Institute for the Mediterranean
- Brcko National School of Public Administration (BNSPA)